Sunday, October 2, 2011

Yay!! I am here :)

Hi Everyone,

How is it going? I am finally here and quite healthy.
It was a shock initially, but I have started to get the hang of it. Plus I am being pampered by tons of people, (mumma, daddy, Anaybhai, Rajuba, Neetaba, Mota ba, dada, kaka, kaki, Anshbhai, and Khushiban) which does not hurt. Most of them are my total fans, especially my bro and cousins :)

I think I already recognize mumma, daddy, and Anaybhai. Whenever I cry Anaybhai says "Aanu aanu, aanu, radsho na" or he sings "aanubetu dahyi, patle besi nahi, patlo gayo khasi, aanu padi hasi" :). He is such a sweetheart!! We are going to get along really well.

I have also been doing a lot of growing by feeding a lot an sleeping, so can't complain. There should be some kind of robust system for diaper change though.

Got to go for now, but here are links to a few pics and vids.
At the hospital
First Week
Second Week
More from second week

Love u all,
Aanya

No comments:

Post a Comment